This article provides simple step-by-step instructions showing how to upgrade your TV firmware.
Important: Please double-check that your TV product code is 'KALED55KU8000SZD'. Installing firmware on the wrong model TV will cause issues.
Your product code is located on the back of your TV as pictured:
The product code must read 'KALED55KU8000SZD' exactly.
If you're unsure about your TV product code, please contact our Support Team below for assistance.
You will need a USB stick like this:
Please follow the steps below to download and install this update on your TV:
- Download the firmware update by right-clicking on the link below and selecting 'Save link as...' or 'Save target as...':
- Copy or save the file onto an empty USB stick. Please ensure that your USB stick has no other files on it and is 16GB or smaller in size.
- Please unplug the power adapter from the rear of your TV and confirm that the standby light on the front of the TV has turned off.
- Insert the USB stick into the TV and reconnect the power adapter.
- Continuously tap the power button on the TV until a blue screen appears. The firmware installation will begin.
- The TV will restart automatically once it has finished installing.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please Contact Our Customer Care Team.