This article provides simple step-by-step instructions showing how to upgrade your TV firmware.
IMPORTANT: Please double-check that your TV product code is 'KALED42SMTWA'
Please note: Installing firmware on the wrong model TV will cause issues.
Your product code is located on the back of your TV as pictured:
The product code must read 'KALED49MU9000SZA' exactly.
If you're unsure about your TV product code, please Contact Our Customer Care Team for assistance.
You will need a USB stick like this:
Next, you will need to download an upgrade file. Your 'KALED49MU9000SZA' has a firmware update available here:
Please right-click on the file link and select 'Save link as...' or 'Save target as...'
How to install:
- Copy the ".bin" file you downloaded to an empty USB stick 16gb or smaller. Make sure the USB stick does not have any other files on it.
- Turn your TV off at the wall socket.
- Plug the USB stick into the TV.
- Turn on the TV at the wall.
- Press 'Menu' and choose 'Software Upgrade (USB)'.
- Press 'OK'. Select 'Yes' when prompted.
- Once the firmware is installed, turn off the TV at the wall socket and remove the USB.
- Follow the start-up wizard to tune the channels again.
If you have any questions or concerns, please Contact Our Customer Care Team.