If you are having any issues with your smartwatch, please attempt the troubleshooting below.
Please note the steps in this article only apply to watches with one of the following product codes.
|Watch not turning on or not charging
- Clean the watch's charging contacts and the cable's charging contacts regularly. A small amount of isopropyl alcohol on a cotton bud or paper towel is a good option.
- Fully charge the smartwatch, then restart it. If you have not used your watch before, or if it has not been used for a long time, it will not turn on because of over-discharge protection. The watch will need to be fully charged first.
Open the sleep details section of your app, and refresh the data. If there are still issues, please try the following steps:
- Please reset the watch, remove it from the Veryfit App and pair it again.
- Check your smartphone is connected to the watch via Bluetooth.
- Uninstall and reinstall the App.
- Restart your mobile phone.
Please also provide feedback via the app so that we can investigate the issue.
To do this:
- In the app, navigate to 'My'.
- Tap 'Feedback'.
- Check the upload log.
- Describe the problem and fill in the contact email.
- Click 'Send'.
Once this is completed, if you are still having any issues, please take a screenshot of your feedback and Contact Our Customer Care Team.
- The maximum Bluetooth connection distance of the product is roughly 10 meters. If this range is exceeded or there are obstacles, the watch may disconnect.
- The VeryFit app must be allowed to run in the background. Some smartphones automatically stop apps from running in the background to conserve battery, but this will stop the connection to your watch. Consult your smartphone's manual to prevent apps from closing in the background.
- Check that Bluetooth is turned on on your phone and that the watch and phone are paired.
- In your phone's app store, check you have the latest version of the VeryFit app and update it if necessary.
If you have any questions or concerns, please Contact Our Customer Care Team.