Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I take my product for warranty repairs?
All products sold by Kogan.com are covered by an extensive warranty. To arrange a warranty repair, please contact our experienced support team and they will be delighted to assist you.
Please contact the Kogan support team by submitted a request here:
A support representative will contact you to arrange logistics. Please ensure you include all requested information including your order details, product serial number, and a full description of the issue you are experiencing.
For the following products, you can contact the manufacturer directly:
- Apple - make sure to call AppleCare on (61) 1-300-321-456 to organise an appointment at your local Apple Store first.
- AUTOMATIC Power Tools - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 909 909.
- D-Link - submit a claim at http://support.dlink.com.au/warranty.asp
- ASUS - submit a claim at http://support.asus.com/repair.aspx
- Sandisk - submit a claim at http://www.sandisk.com.au/about-sandisk/warranty-and-user-guides/warranty-apac/